Richer. Deeper. Colour intensity is the difference.
Matisse Fluid Concentrate Ultramarine Blue is our bluest blue and our latest colour adventure. We’re always looking for new ways to inspire artists and this concentrated paint product is unlike anything we’ve done before. This blue dries to a dense, rich colour that has all the qualities that you love about Ultramarine Blue with greater intensity and vibrancy.
It is all about pigment and just how much we’ve loaded into this product. As the names says, it is a concentrated formula so we’ve based it around as much pigment as the formula can handle, so you get results unlike anything we’ve created before. It has approximately 20% more pigment loading than our standard Fluid range Ultramarine Blue. This translates into deeper colours that draw you in with a colour-stunning intensity and a semi-matte finish.
Due to its high pigment loading, Matisse Fluid Concentrate is best applied using a brush or roller. They create washes with no loss of colour and are highly suitable for hard edge abstract techniques.
With increased opacity and saturation, Matisse Fluid Concentrate has all the qualities of a standard acrylic paint. It applies smoothly and evenly and it is completely compatible with Matisse acrylic paints and mediums.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Available in 135ml, 500ml and 1 Litre, Ultramarine Blue only.
- High pigment loading, suitable for brushing and rolling techniques.
- Compatible with all Derivan and Matisse acrylic paints and mediums.
- For best results, use directly from the container for a vibrant (“velvet”), opaque, semi-matt paint surface.
- Colour intensity greater than Structure and Flow formulas.
FEATURED VIDEO – PRODUCT PROFILE: New Matisse Fluid Concentrate Ultramarine Blue